Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just Had To Share This One

Hello ladies...hope everyone has started the weekend off with some fun. I hope to get to a few garage sales, bright and early on Saturday. I really need a few dressers, so please wish me some luck. While visiting around at my party this week, I came across a really cute and thrifty idea that I just had to share ASAP. This is a project that you could whip up on a lazy Saturday afternoon, so take a look, because you just might want to make your own.
                                            Blessings,
                                              Linda
                             This cute frame was made by
                             Dori @BELL JAR VINTAGE

                             So, hop on over to her blog to
                            see how she made it, and while
                            you are there, please tell her that
                                      you found her here.
                     
             

12 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

such a cute idea!! Good luck on your dresser shopping...You'll find something!

Carol

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Super cute! I'm heading over now. Have a great weekend Linda!

Dori @ Bell Jar Vintage said...

Thank you so much, Linda! You are the sweetest to share this! Have a great weekend! Good luck at the garage sales!
~Dori :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute; thanks for sharing it!I have my fingers crossed that you'll find dressers!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Oh, that IS a cute frame!!

Tanya Anurag said...

That sure is pretty! All the best with the dresser.. Hope to see pictures of your finds at the sale soon!

Honey at 2805 said...

It's very cute, Linda!

Stompy said...

That's pretty. Stompy stomped here x

Anne said...

Love this idea!
xx
Anne

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh this IS cute and clever! Thanks for letting us know about it -- heading over to check it out!

nancygrayce said...

That is such a cute idea! I'll go over and take a look at her other things!

home remodeling said...

I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails